What’s the real cost of your catering operation?
Is it working at maximum efficiency, or do you have room to increase production?
Is it delivering the results you want, in both value for money, and customer satisfaction?
These are essential questions you should be regularly asking yourself to ensure you are getting the most out of your catering environment.
Whether you have an in-house operation, or you use an outside contractor, with our catering consultancy experience across many different sectors, we can review your catering environment with fresh eyes.
Catering is a multifaceted and complex discipline where even getting the most straightforward performance metrics can be challenging. Having worked with many organisations in the past, our experience of modelling and benchmarking catering operations allows us to clarify and measure just how well your catering environment is working for you.
It doesn’t stop with measurement and performance metrics. A review of the department can be the first step in a development plan which will illuminate your future options.
Working to your brief, we can help you to:
- Develop a strategic plan to meet the needs of current and future consumers
- Benchmark and review your financial performance
- Look at ways in which the operation can add value for money
- Consider whether the operation is operating at optimum efficiency, by examining working practices, quality of output, departmental systems, and customer satisfaction
- Identify a way forward which is right for your organisation, improving the performance and effectiveness of your service.
A review is not just about the present; it’s about planning for the future. Let us give you valuable feedback on your catering environment with our catering consultancy services and future-proof your business today.Contact Us Now