MYA Director of Transformation
BSc (Hons) Management Systems – The University of York
Ben is a strategic thinker with proficient technical skills in Foodservice construction. At MYA, Ben is responsible for applying his self-described ‘black & white analytics’ to our proposals, together with his ‘colourwash’ of creativity, innovation and eye for detail.
Clients value his capacity to link vision to measurable outcomes against costs, time and quality, protecting the spirit of a design intent and brand identities, with a clear link to strategic benefits.
Key Skills and Experience
- 12-year proven track record specialising in the management and delivery of CATB Commercial Design & Build projects.
- Public & private sector projects across education, leisure and business sectors
- Detail-oriented, a “right first time” approach
- Measurable resource planning at construction and pre-construction stages
- Collaborative and adaptive working
Outside of work Ben keeps busy and active, through running, swimming, and has recently started hot yoga!
More broadly he is planning his third property move to take on a renovation project that he calls a “small but grand design”, in addition to planning a European road-trip adventure beginning at the Amalfi coast.”