Are you aiming to get a start-up off the ground, either as an owner-manager, or with VC backing? Do you have an established operation looking for a major turnaround? In both cases, let us send you Nick Shaw.
Nick has over 30 years’ experience in the field, with a strong strategic, operational and commercial track record. He knows how to build a successful team, how to drive a project and keep the details right, and how to create value for both the customer base and the investor.
Nick has lived and worked in China, the USA, Australia and Europe in private and public companies, so he can give you the broad view. He’s a confident and comfortable communicator, adept at building lasting relationships with stakeholders, clients and investors. The same skills can be put to use in communicating your vision to the public, to local interest groups, to customers, and (last but not least) to your staff.
- Executive and non-executive leadership
- Technology and innovation realisation
- Strategic business planning, operational execution and team building
- Sales and marketing
- Supply chain and commercial contract handling
- Business coaching and change management
- Financial planning, fund raising, and delivering on budget.