Optimising food and beverage revenues with the returns in arts venues is always challenging, whether you operate in-house or operate your facilities using concessionaries. Scaling the operation to maximise the peaks that full houses afford and yet minimise the impact of ‘dark’ nights is a challenge.
The combination of known cost factors, a decline in footfall and a reduction in public subsidy has meant that organisations are looking to their food and beverage revenue to provide greater returns than ever before.
The MYA team have substantial experience in both London and regional arts venue catering, where we have brought insight and creativity to regenerate the visitor experience, increasing both uptake and transaction spend.
MYA can help you to:
- Review your current food and beverage operation
- Develop a ‘Gap’ Analysis.
- Develop fresh concepts which improve the visitor experience
- Source innovative new suppliers
- Manage competitive tenders for concession contracts
- Develop your in-house team
- Build food & beverage brands
- Design and plan your facilities
- Create a green plan
MYA can refresh your venue’s catering and give your revenue a boost!Contact Us Now