The key to success with any catering operation is getting the menu right. We know that it’s more than just food. The right menu depends on the correct combination of supplies, equipment, facilities, skills, training, costs, and the long-term strategic aims of the business. We call this process menu engineering.
Our team of expert consultants are highly skilled at developing menus that are engineered to your specific needs. Based on our years of experience helping a varied range of clients, and our cutting-edge awareness of what’s possible, we can help breathe new life into your menu.
Here are some examples of clients who could benefit significantly from the menu engineering approach:
- A restaurant owner who wants to extend their customer base while maintaining their existing clientele.
- A school that wishes to provide a nutritious and healthy diet while still maintaining child appeal.
- An architect designing and styling a new restaurant before appointing an operator.
- A hospital wanting to revolutionise its food service while managing costs and aiding recovery.
- A company seeking to upgrade the staff restaurant for better bonding and improved staff loyalty.
- A high street coffee chain planning to gain the lead in the endless race to stay ahead of the competition.
- An entrepreneurial contractor looking for a competitive edge when bidding for new concession opportunities.
- A leisure centre working to remove and replace high fat, high salt, high sugar items in its vending and café portfolio.
- A hotel seeking to inspire its room service menu in order to increase uptake.
Let MYA Consulting lift your business or organisation by engineering a menu that can turn things around. Having helped hundreds of clients from schools to hospitals, we have the experience to make a menu that both you and your customers will love.Contact Us Now