We understand that catering in large conference and exhibition centres can be challenging. Sometimes, you only have a fifteen-minute half time window to cover your costs and get into profit.
The diversity of the customer base can present unique and varied dietary requirements. And while the customers have nowhere else to go, that doesn’t apply to the location owner: your contract could be up for renegotiation every time, and a lot will depend on your past performance and future offering.
At times like this, MYA can help. Our experience goes deep into menu planning, foodservice delivery and the logistics of catering in high-intensity bursts. We’ll help you to make your operation as efficient as possible. We’ll even help you with costing and planning for future contracts, either behind the scenes or as part of the pitch.
MYA can help you to:
- Review your catering operation and benchmark current performance
- Develop fresh concepts which improve consumer uptake of meals
- Source innovative new suppliers
- Develop your in-house team
- Plan and design a new facility or refurbish an existing one
- Review the nutritional content of your offer
- Create a green plan
- Develop food concepts which contribute to health improvements
- Tender your concession opportunity
In the fast-moving world of event and conference catering, your reputation depends on staying on the ball. MYA can help you to stay bang up to date.Contact Us Now