Diane Johnson is a Registered Nutritionist with over twenty years of experience in public health, exercise and sport. She has worked in all types of food industry roles, as a consultant for major corporations, government bodies and sports organisations. She’s a lecturer and writer, specialising in the subject. To say she wrote the book is no exaggeration: she’s responsible for the nutrition training manuals issued by the Royal Society for Public Health.
- Menu development for contract caterers, retailers, hospitals, schools, local authorities, with nutrition and allergen analysis
- Consultancy and coaching for elite sports groups: from track & field athletics, to round the world non-stop yachting
- One-to-one and group consultations
- Development of training and information material
- Nutrition and food safety training.
In her spare time Diane is a serious competitive sailor: when not racing, she helps out as a race officer for her local club. So her yachting experience stretches from round the harbour to round the world!