The Arts University, Bournemouth, BA (Hons) Design
George is an exceptional young leader, and is responsible for directing the creative vision for client projects.
With an impressive portfolio of kitchen and restaurant clients, George has overseen a wide range of projects from conception to completion, across multiple sectors, offering creative solutions and providing detailed technical expertise.
- Concept development
- Full management and development of projects following the RIBA plan of work (2013) 0 to 7
- Principle/lead designer on simple and complex projects
- Development of branding strategies and designs for food and beverage environments
- Preparation of cost documents and development of value engineering options
- Preparation of technical specifications and tender documents
- Completion of legacy surveys
- Preparation of documentation for planning and listed building consent applications
On top of his talents in architectural design, George is also a skilled graphic designer, and can turn his hand to corporate identity work, branding, stationery design, logos and menus. He comes from a family of animators/artists, and can sometimes be found drawing skilled cartoons which bring life to presentations, training sessions, or even the odd birthday card!